Returns & Exchanges
We hope that you are satisfied with your Sun Flight product(s). However, if you are not completely satisfied, you may return or exchange your product(s), within thirty days of purchase to:
3716 Bronco Bend Loop
Austin, TX 78744
Depending on the value of the product(s) being returned or exchanged, you should consider insuring your shipment. Sun Flight Publishing is not responsible for items lost in shipment.
We will gladly refund your money, upon the following conditions:
- Refunds will only be granted by Sun Flight Avionics if the product(s) are purchased through either www.SunFlightAvionics.com or directly from Sun Flight Avionics personnel.
- Any computer-based software has not been registered.
- Registered software may only have the disk exchanged for an identical title in the event of a disk failure.
- If the Sun Flight Avionics product was purchased through a retail outlet, it is at the discretion of the retail merchant whether to grant a refund.
- Product(s) purchased through the Sun Flight Avionics website may not be returned or exchanged at retail locations that sell Sun Flight Avionics product(s).
- Refunds will be granted for the purchase price indicated on the receipt or electronic record.
- Shipping and handling costs will not be refunded.
- You should consider insuring your shipment depending on the value of the returned product(s). All shipments over $50 in value are automatically insured.
- Training Development
- Comparisons Between Simulator and Part Task Emulator-based Training
- Beyond the Buttons: Mastering Our Marvelous Flying Machines
- Avionics Training and the Reduction of Risk in a Technically Advanced Aircraft
- GPS Approach Minima - "How Low Can YOU Go"
- Link to Me
- Avionics Technicians Closer to Recognition, NCATT Industry Standards
- What's After Next - Avionics Dreams for the Future
- Computer-based Training for Avionics Technicians
- A Roundup of the New Personal Jet Avionics
- Antennas - Their Placement and Care
- Canceling & Modifying Orders
- Returns & Exchanges
- Security & Privacy
- About Us
- Avionics Classes & Seminars
- Order Status
- Creating An Account
- Sales Tax
- Order Confirmation Emails
- Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping Confirmation Email
- Avionics for Light Sport Aircraft (LSA)
- Contact Us
- Garmin GNS 530 / GNS 430 Computer-based Trainer
- Garmin WAAS GNS 530W/430W Adv. Training: Vol. 2
- ElectronicFlight Certificate Keys
- Bendix/King & S-TEC Autopilot Computer-based Trainer
- Traffic Awareness - TAS/TCAS I Computer-based Trainer
- Bendix/King Class B TAWS (EGPWS) Computer-based Trainer
- Avidyne Entegra Trainer
- Trimble 2101 I/O Approach GPS Pilot's Guide
- GPS Trainer
- Lightning Detection Systems Computer-based Trainer